söndag 18 augusti 2013

Statement for the next fifty!

Dear citizens of the world! I stand before you today in order to bring you hope. To bring order in chaos. We are experincing difficult times but you can be sure that together we have the power to change. As your leader I will do everything in my power do give you the tools you need.


I thank you for the first fifty years and I assure you that in the fifty years to come I will evolve. I will listen and learn and we will grow bigger, stronger, faster and better. Though - and this is my promise to you - I will not change in personallity! I will not change in the way I act. I still believe that the power is yours, mine and ours.

For the years to come I will still be your friend, Patrik. I will remain the same. Thank you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar