onsdag 11 september 2013

Baker str.

When in Nyköping, you must not forget to visit Baker street. A vibrant street that lacks absolutely nothing. And is allways welcoming you. Meetings take place here, long, short, planned and sudden meetings. Meeting people is to grow as a person. I more and more learn to listen and evolve, at least that is my personal opinion. I have had many of the best meetings of my life at Baker str. Or I would rather call them moments. You know very well that I collect moments, and good moments in particular. Some of them are totally out-of-the-box, some are in the past, some are a lot more recent.

Baker str.
Some will live forever in my mind and will constantly make me stroger in my belief. Baker str is not only a street in the center of a small Swedish town, it is also the place were I have choosen to live. "For now", some of my friends probably would say. For me Baker street has everthing, including grocery stores, a school, soon there will be three gyms, a bakery and also easy access to the Main street of the town. By the way, I am proud to say that the first established gym is situated in my living room. I was first! As usual.  Baker str. offers two small parks, one of each end, it has it´s own brewery and also a number of other stores offering clothing, parfumes and so on.

Baker str.
Baker str. is a place were you should fit in very well and the only place you really need. So what are you waiting for, come and get your share of it. It´s for real!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar